Welcome To City Girl’s Kitchen!
The place to find classic American cooking, and recipes you’ll love to make from coast to coast. I’m Stasia Wimmer, former caterer now food blogger, recipe developer, photographer, and mother. I developed City Girl’s Kitchen to share the recipes I made for catering clients, friends, and family, with home-cooks all around the world. Here you’ll find an array of delicious classics, to cozy comfort foods, ultimate make–ahead recipes, and melt-in-your-mouth treats, inspired from my California kitchen, travels, and beyond, to yours.
And what’s in my full life?
I live in California with my fiancé and high school best friend, our beautiful blended family of college and high schoolers, our silly happy dogs, oodles of love, messes—and fun. I’m convinced chocolate is a woman’s best friend, and it’s my not-so-secret wish to live in Kate Winslet’s cottage in The Holiday (too cute!).
Looking for my professional details?
- I hold a B.S. in Fashion Marketing from Woodbury University
- I have been trained and certified by The Protocol School of Washington®
- In my 20’s I had a career in the fashion industry
- In my 30’s I ran a successful private catering and home decor business
- In my 40’s, I developed City Girl’s Kitchen to share the recipes I made for catering clients, friends, and family
- I come from a long line of professional chefs, interior designers, and a cookbook author
- I had a former career as a IMG NY Model for magazines before I retired to focus on college, my family, and cooking