Welcome to HOME/FEAST
The place for easy cooking, seasonal recipes, delicious classics, and cozy comfort foods homemade with love and fresh ingredients! I’m Stasia Wimmer, I developed Home/Feast to share the recipes I made for catering clients, private parties, friends, and family, with home-cooks all around the world. I’m glad you stopped by, come see what’s happening in the kitchen.
Looking for my professional details?
- In my 20’s I had a career in the fashion industry
- In my 30’s and 40’s, while being a stay at home mom to a single working mom I had my hand in many ventures; active philanthropist, catered private parties, interior design, developed J.Devereaux Consulting, and designed the HOME/FEAST website
- I come from a long line of creatives; a professional chef, interior designer, and a cookbook author
- I hold a B.S. in Fashion Marketing from Woodbury University
- I hold a Certification from The Protocol School of Washington® in Corporate Etiquette and International Protocol.
But enough about me – why don’t you tell me about you?
Want to subscribe to emails?
Wonderful, I’d love to have you join my email family. Please sign up here!