Welcome to City Girl’s Kitchen, the place to find seasonal cooking, delicious classics, cozy comfort foods, ultimate make–ahead recipes, and melt-in-your-mouth treats, inspired from my California kitchen, travels, and beyond, to yours. I’m Stasia Wimmer, I developed the City Girl’s Kitchen food blog to share the recipes I made for private parties, friends, and family, with home-cooks all around the world. I’m glad you stopped by, come see what’s happening in the kitchen.
And What’s in my full life?
I live in sunny southern California nestled up against the beautiful mountains, I’m a mom to two, step-mom to be to two, I’m blessed to call my high school best friend my fiancé, I love our beautiful blended family of college and high schoolers, our silly happy dogs, and oodles of love, messes—and fun. I’m convinced cashmere and chocolate are a woman’s best friend, and it’s my not-so-secret wish to live in Kate Winslet’s cottage in The Holiday.
Looking for my professional details?
- In my 20’s I had a career in the fashion industry
- In my 30’s and 40’s, while being a stay home mom I had my hand in many ventures; active philanthropist, catered private parties, interior design, created J.Devereaux Consulting, and developed the City Girl’s Kitchen food blog
- I come from a long line of creatives, a professional chef, interior designer, and a cookbook author
- I hold a B.S. in Fashion Marketing from Woodbury University
- I hold a Certification from The Protocol School of Washington® in Corporate Etiquette and International Protocol