WELCOME TO HOME AND FEAST
Hi I’m Stasia Wimmer, a food writer, cook, photographer, and mom. I love farm to table, fresh and simple, inspired cooking that anyone can master. I developed Home And Feast to share the recipes I made for catering clients, private parties, friends, and family, with home-cooks all around the world. I’m so glad you stopped by, come see what’s happening in the kitchen, and I can’t wait to start cooking with you.
LOOKING FOR MY PROFESSIONAL DETAILS?
- In my 20’s I had a career in the fashion industry, and became a mom to two, my greatest joys
- In my 30’s and 40’s, my career parlayed from fashion to interiors to food, I catered private parties, became a food writer and recipe developer, and created Home and Feast, all while going from a stay-at-home married mom, to a divorced working mom and solo parent
- I come from a long line of creatives; a professional chef, interior designer, and a cookbook author
- I hold a B.S. in Fashion Marketing from Woodbury University
- I hold a Certification from The Protocol School of Washington® in Corporate Etiquette and International Protocol.
BUT ENOUGH ABOUT ME – WHY DON’T YOU TELL ME ABOUT YOU?
WANT TO BECOME A HOME AND FEAST-ER? AWESOME SUBSCRIBE TO EMAILS
Welcome Feast-er, I’d love to have you join my email family. I’ll only send you new recipes and great info! Please sign up here!
MY KIDS – MANY YEARS AGO
What I know for sure, time goes fast. Enjoy every moment mamas out there. Home cooking is wonderful and my kids know it’s just one of the ways I show how much I love them. The oldest is almost finished with college, the youngest with high school, and no matter how old they get, I’ll be cooking for them. They are the greatest joys of my life, and I am their biggest fan. I won’t go into more, I’ll just get all messy and sappy.